- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets, and bake in production ovens or on grills.