- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Observe color of products being baked, and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, and conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets, and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Roll, knead, cut, and shape dough to form sweet rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and other products.