Biology Schools in Merced, California
Merced has 63,893 residents. It is located in Merced county.
Biology schools in Merced charged students an average tuition of $3,756.00 if they were California residents, and $17,370.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for biology schools in Merced is $1,595.00. Students who live on campus while attending a biology school in Merced, can expect to pay an average of $12,248.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $6,592.00. Students have a choice of two biology colleges in Merced to attend. 89 students were reported to have graduated from biology programs in Merced in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biology Schools in Merced
3600 M St
Merced, CA, 95348
- Associates in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,184.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 586
- Average aid received per student: $3,621.00
5200 North Lake Road
Merced, CA, 95343
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Cell / Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $6,888.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $29,557.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $12,248.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,164.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 513
- Average aid received per student: $10,834.00