Biology Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk has 103,298 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
Biology schools in Norwalk charged students an average tuition of $728.00 if they were California residents, and $5,320.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for biology schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. There is one biology college in Norwalk. Biology programs in Norwalk reportedly graduated 3 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biology Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Associates in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Associates in Botany / Plant Biology
- Associates in General Microbiology
- Associates in Zoology / Animal Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00