Biology Schools in Lawrence, Kansas
Lawrence has a population of 80,098 and is located in Douglas county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in biology schools in Lawrence during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $6,603.00. The average tuition was $10,164.00 for non-residents studying in Kansas.
Books and supplies for biology schools in Lawrence cost an average of $1,021.00. Students living on campus at biology schools in Lawrence paid an average of $3,401.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $3,812.00. There is one biology college in Lawrence. Biology programs in Lawrence reportedly graduated 186 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biology Schools in Lawrence
Lawrence, KS, 66045
- Masters in Biochemistry / Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- PhD in Biochemistry / Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- PhD in Cell Biology and Anatomy
- PhD in Cell / Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Masters in Ecology Evolution Systematics and Population Biology
- PhD in Ecology Evolution Systematics and Population Biology
- PhD in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Bachelors in General Microbiology
- Masters in General Microbiology
- Bachelors in Molecular Biology
- Masters in Molecular Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $6,567.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $17,250.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $6,802.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,854.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,477
- Average aid received per student: $4,567.00