Biology Schools in Asheville, North Carolina
Asheville has a population of 68,889 and is located in Buncombe county.
Biology schools in Asheville charged students an average tuition of $6,196.00 if they were North Carolina residents, and $11,632.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for biology schools in Asheville is $1,204.00. Students who live on campus while attending a biology school in Asheville, can expect to pay an average of $6,890.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $5,326.00. Students have a choice of two biology colleges in Asheville to attend. 31 students were reported to have graduated from biology programs in Asheville in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biology Schools in Asheville
340 Victoria Rd
Asheville, NC, 28801
- Associates in Biology Technician / Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $1,200.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,791.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,195.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 209
- Average aid received per student: $2,589.00
One University Hts
Asheville, NC, 28804
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $2,389.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $14,106.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $6,890.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 353
- Average aid received per student: $4,544.00