Biology Schools in Salem, Oregon
Salem has 136,924 residents. It is located in Marion county.
For Oregon residents, the average tuition for all Salem biology schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $20,500.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Salem biology schools was $22,973.00.
Books and supplies for biology schools in Salem cost an average of $1,006.00. Students who live on campus while attending a biology school in Salem, can expect to pay an average of $7,935.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $3,300.00. There are two biology colleges in Salem for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 30 students completed biology programs in Salem.
Biology Schools in Salem
4000 Lancaster Dr NE
Salem, OR, 97305
- Associates in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Tuition (in-state): $3,150.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $10,570.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,600.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 215
- Average aid received per student: $3,895.00
900 State St
Salem, OR, 97301
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $35,400.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $35,400.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,350.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 424
- Average aid received per student: $15,820.00