Biology Schools in Bellingham, Washington state
Bellingham is located in Whatcom county and has a population of 67,171.
For Washington state residents, the average tuition for all Bellingham biology schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $3,724.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Bellingham biology schools was $7,787.00.
Books and supplies for biology schools in Bellingham cost an average of $1,012.00. Students living on campus at biology schools in Bellingham paid an average of $5,884.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $3,122.00. There is one biology college in Bellingham for students to choose from. Biology programs in Bellingham reportedly graduated 105 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biology Schools in Bellingham
516 High St
Bellingham, WA, 98225
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Botany / Plant Biology
- Bachelors in Cell / Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Bachelors in Cell / Cellular Biology and Histology
- Bachelors in Evolutionary Biology
- Bachelors in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Bachelors in Zoology / Animal Biology
- Bachelors in Biology Teacher Education
- Bachelors in Physiological Psychology / Psychobiology
- Tuition (in-state): $5,397.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,428.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,393.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,393.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,550
- Average aid received per student: $3,624.00