Biomedical Engineering Schools in Princess Anne, Maryland
Princess Anne has 2,313 residents. It is located in Somerset county.
Biomedical Engineering schools in Princess Anne charged students an average tuition of $4,112.00 if they were Maryland residents, and $11,336.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for biomedical engineering schools in Princess Anne is $1,800.00. There is one biomedical engineering college in Princess Anne. Biomedical Engineering programs in Princess Anne reportedly graduated 39 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Princess Anne
J.T. Williams Hall
Princess Anne, MD, 21853
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Ecology
- Masters in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- PhD in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Masters in Toxicology
- PhD in Toxicology
- Tuition (in-state): $4,112.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $11,336.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,230.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 831
- Average aid received per student: $5,614.00