Biomedical Engineering Schools in Starkville, Mississippi
Starkville is located in Oktibbeha county and has a population of 21,869.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in biomedical engineering schools in Starkville during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $5,151.00. The average tuition was $13,021.00 for non-residents studying in Mississippi.
The average cost of books and supplies for biomedical engineering schools in Starkville is $1,200.00. There is one biomedical engineering college in Starkville for students to choose from. Biomedical Engineering programs in Starkville reportedly graduated 136 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Starkville
100 President Cir
Starkville, MS, 39762
- Bachelors in Biochemistry
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Biology / Biological Sciences
- PhD in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- PhD in Molecular Biology
- Masters in Physiology Pathology and Related Sciences
- PhD in Physiology Pathology and Related Sciences
- PhD in Toxicology
- Tuition (in-state): $5,151.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,021.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,520.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,018
- Average aid received per student: $5,207.00