Biomedical Engineering Schools in Hanover, New Hampshire
Hanover is located in Grafton county and has a population of 8,162.
For New Hampshire residents, the average tuition for all Hanover biomedical engineering schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $38,445.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Hanover biomedical engineering schools was $38,445.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for biomedical engineering schools in Hanover is $1,618.00. Students have a choice of one biomedical engineering college in Hanover to attend. 115 students were reported to have graduated from biomedical engineering programs in Hanover in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Hanover
40 College St.
Hanover, NH, 3755
- Masters in Biochemistry
- PhD in Biochemistry
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Biology / Biological Sciences
- PhD in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Cell / Cellular Biology and Histology
- Bachelors in Environmental Biology
- Masters in Genetics
- PhD in Genetics
- Masters in Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- PhD in Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Bachelors in Molecular Biology
- Masters in Pharmacology
- PhD in Pharmacology
- PhD in General Physiology
- Tuition (in-state): $38,445.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $38,445.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $11,295.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 692
- Average aid received per student: $25,011.00