Biomedical Engineering Schools in Bowling Green, Ohio
Bowling Green has a population of 29,636 and is located in Wood county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in biomedical engineering schools in Bowling Green during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $7,778.00. The average tuition was $15,086.00 for non-residents studying in Ohio.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for biomedical engineering schools in Bowling Green is $1,216.00. There is one biomedical engineering college in Bowling Green. Biomedical Engineering programs in Bowling Green reportedly graduated 141 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Bowling Green
220 McFall Ctr
Bowling Green, OH, 43403
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Biology / Biological Sciences
- PhD in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Ecology
- Bachelors in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Bachelors in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Tuition (in-state): $7,778.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $15,086.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,670.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,798
- Average aid received per student: $7,012.00