Biomedical Engineering Schools in Kent, Ohio
Kent has a population of 27,906 and is located in Portage county.
Biomedical Engineering schools in Kent charged students an average tuition of $10,548.00 if they were Ohio residents, and $14,394.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for biomedical engineering schools in Kent is $640.00. Students living on campus at biomedical engineering schools in Kent paid an average of $7,940.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $3,036.00. There is one biomedical engineering college in Kent. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 155 students completed biomedical engineering programs in Kent.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Kent
Campus Center Dr
Kent, OH, 44242
- PhD in Animal Physiology
- Bachelors in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Bachelors in Biotechnology
- Bachelors in Botany / Plant Biology
- Masters in Botany / Plant Biology
- Masters in Cell / Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- PhD in Cell / Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Masters in Ecology
- PhD in Ecology
- Bachelors in Zoology / Animal Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $8,726.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,418.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,940.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 3,265
- Average aid received per student: $5,681.00