Biomedical Engineering Schools in Norman, Oklahoma
Norman is located in Cleveland county and has a population of 95,694.
Biomedical Engineering schools in Norman charged students an average tuition of $3,537.00 if they were Oklahoma residents, and $13,518.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for biomedical engineering schools in Norman is $1,016.00. There is one biomedical engineering college in Norman. 334 students were reported to have graduated from biomedical engineering programs in Norman in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Norman
660 Parrington Oval
Norman, OK, 73019
- Bachelors in Biochemistry
- Bachelors in Botany / Plant Biology
- Masters in Botany / Plant Biology
- PhD in Botany / Plant Biology
- PhD in Evolutionary Biology
- Bachelors in General Microbiology
- Masters in General Microbiology
- PhD in General Microbiology
- Bachelors in Zoology / Animal Biology
- Masters in Zoology / Animal Biology
- PhD in Zoology / Animal Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $3,537.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,518.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,598.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,998
- Average aid received per student: $7,118.00