Biomedical Engineering Schools in Morgantown, West Virginia
Morgantown has 26,809 residents. It is located in Monongalia county.
Biomedical Engineering schools in Morgantown charged students an average tuition of $5,884.00 if they were West Virginia residents, and $9,584.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for biomedical engineering schools in Morgantown is $459.00. The average cost for room and board for students living on campus at biomedical engineering schools in Morgantown was $7,770.00. The average cost for students living at home was $2,873.00 for the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students have a choice of one biomedical engineering college in Morgantown to attend. Biomedical Engineering programs in Morgantown reportedly graduated 277 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Biomedical Engineering Schools in Morgantown
Stewart Hall University Avenue
Morgantown, WV, 26506
- PhD in Biochemistry / Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Bachelors in Biology / Biological Sciences
- Masters in Biology / Biological Sciences
- PhD in Cell Physiology
- PhD in Cell / Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Bachelors in Exercise Physiology
- Masters in Exercise Physiology
- PhD in Exercise Physiology
- PhD in Genetics
- PhD in Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- PhD in Reproductive Biology
- Tuition (in-state): $5,304.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,402.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,770.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 3,731
- Average aid received per student: $5,228.00