BSN Schools in Kingman, Arizona
Kingman has 20,069 residents. It is located in Mohave county.
For Arizona residents, the average tuition for all Kingman bsn schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $1,920.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Kingman bsn schools was $5,760.00.
Books and supplies for bsn schools in Kingman cost an average of $1,096.00. There is one bsn college in Kingman. BSN programs in Kingman reportedly graduated 121 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
BSN Schools in Kingman
1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman, AZ, 86409
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $1,920.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,760.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,510.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 173
- Average aid received per student: $2,811.00