Business Administration Schools in Santa Clarita, California
Santa Clarita has 151,088 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
Business Administration schools in Santa Clarita charged students an average tuition of $19,963.00 if they were California residents, and $21,563.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for business administration schools in Santa Clarita cost an average of $1,652.00. Students who live on campus while attending a business administration school in Santa Clarita, can expect to pay an average of $9,089.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $4,557.00. There are two business administration colleges in Santa Clarita from which students can pick the one that best suits their needs. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 54 students completed business administration programs in Santa Clarita.
Business Administration Schools in Santa Clarita
26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd
Santa Clarita, CA, 91355
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,580.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 334
- Average aid received per student: $2,142.00
21726 Placerita Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA, 91321
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Tuition (in-state): $24,280.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $24,280.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,000.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 191
- Average aid received per student: $11,316.00