Business Administration Schools in Portage, Indiana
Portage has a population of and is located in county.
Business Administration schools in Portage charged students an average tuition of $22,360.00 if they were Indiana residents, and $22,360.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for business administration schools in Portage cost an average of $1,500.00. Students have a choice of one business administration college in Portage to attend. 28 students were reported to have graduated from business administration programs in Portage in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Business Administration Schools in Portage
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
St Hwy 150
Portage, IN, 47876
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Masters in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Tuition (in-state): $22,360.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $22,360.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,450.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 77
- Average aid received per student: $3,448.00