Business Administration Schools in Lewiston, Minnesota
Lewiston is located in county and has a population of .
For Minnesota residents, the average tuition for all Lewiston business administration schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $19,870.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Lewiston business administration schools was $19,870.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for business administration schools in Lewiston is $1,600.00. There is one business administration college in Lewiston. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 40 students completed business administration programs in Lewiston.
Business Administration Schools in Lewiston
8700 College View Drive
Lewiston, MN, 55375
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Masters in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Tuition (in-state): $19,870.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $19,870.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,176.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 140
- Average aid received per student: $7,962.00