Business Schools in Portage, Indiana
Portage has a population of and is located in county.
Business schools in Portage charged students an average tuition of $22,360.00 if they were Indiana residents, and $22,360.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for business schools in Portage is $1,500.00. There is one business college in Portage for students to choose from. 38 students were reported to have graduated from business programs in Portage in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Business Schools in Portage
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
St Hwy 150
Portage, IN, 47876
- Associates in Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Masters in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Associates in Business / Commerce
- Bachelors in E-Commerce / Electronic Commerce
- Bachelors in Human Resources Management / Personnel Administration
- Bachelors in Marketing / Marketing Management
- Bachelors in Non-Profit / Public / Organizational Management
- Tuition (in-state): $22,360.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $22,360.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,450.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 77
- Average aid received per student: $3,448.00