Business Schools in Lewiston, Minnesota
Lewiston has residents. It is located in county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in business schools in Lewiston during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $19,870.00. The average tuition was $19,870.00 for non-residents studying in Minnesota.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for business schools in Lewiston is $1,600.00. Students have a choice of one business college in Lewiston to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 41 students completed business programs in Lewiston.
Business Schools in Lewiston
8700 College View Drive
Lewiston, MN, 55375
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Masters in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Associates in Business / Commerce
- Associates in General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Tuition (in-state): $19,870.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $19,870.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,176.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 140
- Average aid received per student: $7,962.00