- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy machines.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Write technical reports and draw charts that display statistics and data.
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of workers engaged in drafting, designing layouts, assembling, and testing printed circuit boards.