- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy machines.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
|Architectural Engineering Drafter
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.