- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Copy drawings of printed circuit board fabrication using print machine or blueprinting procedure.
- Select drill size to drill test head, according to test design and specifications, and submit guide layout to designated department.
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
|Architectural Engineering Drafter
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Determine quality, cost, strength and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.