- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Design furniture, using computer-aided drawing programs.
- Produce and assemble components of articles such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, and high-grade furniture.
- Repair or alter wooden furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, paneling, and other pieces.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Bore boltholes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.