- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Apply Masonite, formica, and vinyl surfacing materials.
- Repair or alter wooden furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, paneling, and other pieces.
- Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints, to ensure a tight fit and quality product.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Prepare cost estimates for clients or employers.
- Select and order lumber and other required materials.