- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Produce and assemble components of articles such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, and high-grade furniture.
- Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using hand tools such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
- Install hardware such as hinges, handles, catches, and drawer pulls, using hand tools.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
- Select and order lumber and other required materials.
- Arrange for subcontractors to deal with special areas such as heating and electrical wiring work.