|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
|Food Service Manager
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Create specialty dishes and develop recipes to be used in dining facilities.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Serve food and beverages to guests at banquets or other social functions.
- Arrange tables and decorations according to instructions.
- Wash dishes, glassware, and silverware after meals.