- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.