- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.