- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the musculoskeletal system.