- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing and examining patients, and interpreting x-rays.
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment.