- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.