- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken.