- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.