- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing and examining patients, and interpreting x-rays.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.