|Church Activities Director
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Locate and distribute resources such as periodicals and curricula in order to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Select appropriate curricula and class structures for educational programs.
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, and retreats.