|Church Activities Director
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, and retreats.
- Publicize programs through sources such as newsletters, bulletins, and mailings.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Conduct special ceremonies such as weddings, funerals, and confirmations.
- Devise ways in which congregation membership can be expanded.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.