|Church Activities Director
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Visit congregation members' homes, or arrange for pastoral visits, in order to provide information and resources regarding religious education programs.
- Analyze revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.
- Interpret religious education activities to the public through speaking, leading discussions, and writing articles for local and national publications.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Plan and lead religious education programs for their congregations.
- Perform administrative duties such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services and repairs, and supervising the work of staff members and volunteers.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.