|Church Activities Director
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Participate in denominational activities aimed at goals such as promoting interfaith understanding or providing aid to new or small congregations.
- Visit congregation members' homes, or arrange for pastoral visits, in order to provide information and resources regarding religious education programs.
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, and retreats.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregation activities and facilities.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.