|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Plan and lead religious education programs for their congregations.
- Train leaders of church, community, and youth groups.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
|Church Activities Director
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Analyze member participation and changes in congregation emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Confer with clergy members, congregation officials, and congregation organizations to encourage support of and participation in religious education activities.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs, and to develop ways to encourage program participation.