|Church Activities Director
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Analyze member participation and changes in congregation emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Participate in denominational activities aimed at goals such as promoting interfaith understanding or providing aid to new or small congregations.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregation activities and facilities.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, and prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.