|Church Activities Director
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs, and to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Participate in denominational activities aimed at goals such as promoting interfaith understanding or providing aid to new or small congregations.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Conduct special ceremonies such as weddings, funerals, and confirmations.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.