|Church Activities Director
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Implement program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, and handling other administrative details.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and conferences to obtain program ideas, information, and resources.
- Develop and direct study courses and religious education programs within congregations.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, and/or doctors as necessary.
- Collaborate with committees and individuals to address financial and administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.