|Church Activities Director
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Interpret religious education activities to the public through speaking, leading discussions, and writing articles for local and national publications.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Organize and engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, and recreational activities sponsored by or related to their religion.