|Church Activities Director
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Visit congregation members' homes, or arrange for pastoral visits, in order to provide information and resources regarding religious education programs.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs, and to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Select appropriate curricula and class structures for educational programs.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Plan and lead religious education programs for their congregations.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.