|Church Activities Director
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Implement program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, and handling other administrative details.
- Develop and direct study courses and religious education programs within congregations.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and conferences to obtain program ideas, information, and resources.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Conduct special ceremonies such as weddings, funerals, and confirmations.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Perform administrative duties such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services and repairs, and supervising the work of staff members and volunteers.