|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Visit vendors, attend conferences or training and study technical journals to keep up with changes in technology.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Work with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, scientists and top-level managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems.
|Cisco Network Support Engineer
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
|Cisco Network Analyst
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.