- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
|Civil Engineering Technician
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Analyze proposed site factors and design maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.