- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research.
- Assess an individual child's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.
- Collaborate with other educational professionals to develop teaching strategies and school programs.